Operations: Our Staff
Our staff members are experienced, articulate, and highly qualified customer service representatives. Our college educated representatives have specific training to resolve problems, manage difficult callers, own the conversation, and handle complex issues including adverse events and complaints. Most importantly, they embrace your company culture and brand communication goals.
Our staff represents your Company by:
- Discussing product benefits
- Providing consumer education
- Communicating complex information (e.g. nutrition facts, technical guidelines, etc.)
- Helping customers to select the right products to fit their lifestyle
- Turning product discussions into sales
- Handling complex issues and solving problems
- Interfacing with your B2B customers
We staff your program with skilled representatives to meet your program objectives including:
- Experienced customer service representatives
- Certified computer and electronics technicians
- Dietitians and nutritionists
- Staff with specific areas of expertise and technical knowledge
Our staff is qualified to handle complex issues such as adverse events, claims, quality complaints and identification of potential legal and public relations issues. We have specific training programs for adverse event reporting and HIPAA regulations.