Technology: SecurityPremiere Response provides both physical and logical security for its clients' programs.
To do this, we have established and continue to maintain procedures and tools to safeguard and insure that security and data integrity are not compromised, and to protect our clients' information assets that are in our environment.
Our procedures and policies can be summarized as follows:
- Each of our centers has a security system with security codes issued to authorized individuals.
- Our centers are equipped with a video monitoring system with continuous video recording of major access points
- Our server rooms are located in secure areas with access limited to our IT Director and the authorized network administrators.
- Our team leaders are constantly walking the floor to monitor agents and are able to quickly identify any inappropriate behavior concerning our clients' data.
- Daily and weekly backups are performed and data is stored securely offsite in a fireproof safe, accessible only by authorized personnel.
- Our LAN is secured by a Microsoft ISA firewall to keep information safe from access by outsiders.
- We provide access to client systems to agent users only. All agents are required to memorize their passwords, and upon separation from the company, their accounts disabled.
- Passwords are changed monthly by mandatory prompt.
- Passwords are encrypted on our servers and network administrators only have the ability to reset, not change.
- Network Intrusion Detection System